Friday, August 20, 2010

From here on out

I have my own place again, and I'm paying all my bills, so I'm busy, and I think that's just the way it's going to be from here on out. Since that's the case, I simply can't and won't make plans for the future that end in: "when I have more free time." My time is right in front of me, and if none of it is free, then tough shit, enjoy whatever's filling it. I can't go to work and already be anxious to leave; I can't be in the middle of a busy week and be craving the weekend. Every moment I need to be aware and appreciative of the passage of time. I'm finding that I don't really care how fast or slow it goes by, just as long as its significance and preciousness has an impact on me. I don't want to bide my time, or think of how things could be better, because this is it. This, right now, is all there is.

On my way to work
On my way to work

No comments:

Post a Comment