Monday, September 21, 2009

Away we... no

This is supposed to be a travel blog, but so far it's only a trying-to-leave-Boulder blog.  My ride this morning got delayed due to a incomplete money transfer, so I searched for a new ride.  I found another guy who was going to drive to Oregon this afternoon, so I made plans with him.  But, when he was on his way to pick me up in Denver, first he locked himself out of his car, delaying him for an hour, then he got a flat tire en route, and he was going to get it fixed as quickly as possible, but all the tire stores were all closed, so he was going to leave in the morning instead, and blah, but blah, and therefore blah.  He offered to take me in the morning.  No thank you.  I'm going to give air travel a try.  I'm going to need a lot of patience in the months to come, so I guess I may as well start cultivating it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment